Original Samsung 18650 2600mAh Battery 3.7v Li-Ion Lithium Ion Cell Rechargeable
- samsung 18650 2600mAh ICR18650-26F 26FM 26H 26HM 26J 26JM
- Rated voltage: 3.7V;
- Size: 18.4*65 mm;
- Impedance: ≤100mΩ;
- Charge cut-off voltage: 4.2V;
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 3.0V;
- Charge temperature: 0~45;
- Discharge temperature: -20 ~ +60;
- Charge current: standard 1100 mA, fast 2200 mA;
- Charge time: standard 3 hrs, fast 2.5 hrs;
- Discharge current: standard 440 mA, max 4400 mA;
READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY
MANY SELLERS ARE COPYING OUR LISTINGS (not even bothered to remove our name)AND SELLING WRONG PRODUCTS AT CHEAPER RATES..BE CAREFUL..BELOW RESEARCH IS OUR OWN
First question wich will come to your mind is why is our samsung 18650 2600mAh battery costly as compared to other brands 3000-6000 mAh capacity like ULTRAFIRE(black blue purple red) SUREFIRE ?
- Its because of the amount of chemicals used in it,Weight is a important factor in a battery as it shows how much chemical ingredients are used in it. Proper amount of chemicals determines the capacity of the battery. Our battery is 45-46 gms,We are selling a branded battery made by Samsung one of the leading provider of 18650 battery. there batteries are used in laptops and branded power-banks.
Why Do The Other Companies Use Less Amount Of Chemical Ingredients ?
- Very important reason is because it cuts shipping cost. EXAMPLE a actual samsung 18650 2600mAh battery weighs 44 gms. so weight of a lot of 10 samsung 18650 2600mAh batteries is 440 gms and a duplicate/cheap 3000-5000 mAh weighs around 38 gms so straight forward 70gms less.International shipping is a costly affair. Hence they make the batteries light by reducing chemicals in it hence reducing shipping cost.Furthermore They can make more batteries in the remaining chemicals. As in the previous example they saved 70 gms so they can make around 2 more batteries in the remaining chemical mixture. hence they earn more money.
So think logically how can a 3000-6000 mAh battery weigh less than our samsung 18650 2600mAh battery.
We have checked Samsung 18650 2600mah for ourself with a single cell power bank.battery voltage was 4.25 V before charging, we charged a Nokia Lumia 520 from 7% to 100%. And after charging Samsung 18650 2600mah Battery Voltage Was Around 3.80 V, Therefore This Means We Could Charge Another Phone For Some More Time.
THIS IS A TRUE Samsung 18650 2600mah CAPACITY BATTERY … HENCE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE..
WE ALSO HAVE A 18650 HOLDER U CAN BUY IT ON OUR STORE