DC motor PWM speed controller Switch Dimmer Module 6V/12V/24V/28V 3A
DC motor PWM speed controller Regulator 6V/12V/24V/28V 3A speed control switch function for DC Motors allows controlling the speed of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%. The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.
This DC motor speed controller allows controlling the speed of a DC motor using a pulse-width-modulated(PWM) DC voltage. With a LED indicator and a rotary switch, convenient to use.
Operating instruction DC motor PWM speed controller:
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram.
- Connect a voltage of 6V-28V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be supply voltage applied to the circuit.
- You can now control the speed of the motor through the potentiometer.
- NOTE DO NOT REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE INPUT POWER SUPPLY
Specifications and Features of DC motor PWM speed controller :
- Input supply voltage: 6V- 28V DC.
- The maximum output power:80W
- Output current : 3A(Max).
- Equipped with LED indicator.
- Duty Cycle adjustable : 5%-100%
- Dimensions : 5.0 cm X 3.2 cm
- Weight: 16 gm.
- Potentiometer with switch function for PWM adjustment.
Package Includes :
- 1 x DC motor PWM speed controller 6V- 28V DC 3A speed control switch module.
- Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement and there will be different color as different display, please understand. Thanks.
- You also can watch the video on how to use DC motor PWM speed controller here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH9hNptUATI